Air charter is perhaps the single most efficient means of travel available today. With literally tens of thousands of aircraft in operation worldwide and a large number of departure points and destinations, air charter offers unrivalled possibilities and convenience.
Moreover, after all is said and done, air charter is often the most economical choice available to travellers. Whether for business or pleasure, chartering an aircraft is a great way to travel.
Consider the advantages..
- Flexible scheduling: You schedule your flights according to your agenda, not that of an airline that\\\'s out to fill passenger seats.
- Point-to-point travel: You fly non stop to precisely the places you wish to travel. Refuelling stops notwithstanding, your en-route stops are your choices based on your needs.
- Wide choice of airports: You fly in and out of the myriad of smaller and less congested airports that lie closer to your actual point of departure or destination. Major metropolitan areas generally have numerous minor airports that are strategically situated for easy access to an from various parts of town. Nearly every rural centre or country town in Australia also has its own airport.
- Procedural simplicity: You need not waste your valuable time dealing with tedious airline procedures that demand you stand in line to check in, queue to go through security, walk down long corridors, sit by a boarding gate to wait for your flight, board with a crowd of people, find a place to stow carry-ons, disembark in a throng of scurrying passengers, jostle to claim your bags, etcetera! Flying air charter, you go swiftly from your car to your aircraft and vice versa with a minimum of rigmarole. When flying air charter, even last-minute check-ins are perfectly okay!
- Personal privacy in flight: Aboard your chartered aircraft, you travel with passengers of your own choice, eat and drink what you\\\'ve ordered in advance, and enjoy the personal privacy that leaves you perfectly comfortable to discuss business, or just kick back and feel at home. After all, the aircraft you charter is your aircraft: for as long as you charter it, it\\\'s your space.
- Time saved is money earned: Compared to flying scheduled airlines, air charter is in absolutely every respect, smoother, easier, less complicated. Not only do you save a great deal of time at the passenger terminal, but your chartered plane will most often take off within very few minutes after you board. As the smaller airports handle less traffic, take-off and landing delays are quite rare. Consider the time and money you lose having to stay overnight in a hotel to wait for a morning flight home just because you want to stay for dinner. No such dawdling with air charter. Dine with friends or business associates, then fly straight home, ready to start the next day elsewhere.
- Reasonable cost: If you divide the cost of a chartered aircraft by the number of passengers on board, you will find that air charter is often even cheaper than commercial flights. Moreover, if you take in to account all the wasted time and inconvenient expenses incurred with commercial airlines (and their complex airports!) you\\\'ll agree that the true cost of air travel amounts in fact to much more than the simple price of your airline ticket. Factor in the increased productivity that results from less stressful travel and the enhanced possibilities of productive time in the utter privacy of a chartered plane and you\\\'ll conclude that air charter travel is indeed, the most economical way to fly!